Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

Social/Humanity (177)

Featured Discussions

Queen Elizabeth II has died

Queen Elizabeth II, the UK's longest-serving monarch, has died at Balmoral aged 96, after reigning for 70 years. She died peacefully on…

Started by Eva LibreLatest Reply

G20: Need for more Ambition and more Action - UN Chief | Climate action | G20 Summit Rome, Italy

On the eve of COP26 in Glasgow, UN Secretary-General António Guterres said, “all roads to success go through Rome,” and stressed that th…

Started by Nada JungLatest Reply

'COP26 a minute to midnight moment,' says UK PM Boris Johnson at Glasgow climate summit

World leaders assemble for the climate summit in Glasgow. Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens the COP26 climate summit; 'Blah blah blah, Joh…

Started by Nada JungLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS The 2023 #NobelPrize in Physiology or Medicine has been awarded to Katalin Karikó and Drew Weissman for their discoveries…

Started by Nada Jung

0 Oct 2, 2023

Can humans ever understand how animals think?

The eye of a hippopotamus seen at Bioparque Wakata in Jaime Duque park, near Bogota, Colombia Photograph: Raúl Arboleda/AFP/Getty Images…

Started by Eva Libre

0 May 31, 2023

Significant Factors to Decide the Best Assignment Help in Ireland

Assignment writing in Ireland is a time-consuming and thought-provoking task which makes students often distressed. But this problem can be…

Started by James Abe

0 Apr 10, 2023

Greed and selfishness are destroying mother earth and all of her inhabitants

Greed and selfishness are destroying mother earth and all of her inhabitants. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer…

Started by Eva Libre

0 Jan 20, 2023

Lula immediately championed urgent action against the climate emergency...

From Progressive International “In his speech as president-elect, Lula immediately championed urgent action against the climate emergency…

Started by Nada Jung

3 Nov 3, 2022
Reply by Nada Jung

Today The Climate Book is finally released in many parts of the world!

Today The Climate Book is finally released in many parts of the world! I want to use my platform to share the reality of the climate crisis…

Started by Eva Libre

0 Oct 27, 2022

Queen Elizabeth II has died

Queen Elizabeth II, the UK's longest-serving monarch, has died at Balmoral aged 96, after reigning for 70 years. She died peacefully on…

Started by Eva Libre

6 Sep 24, 2022
Reply by Richard L

Random acts of kindness are rare. There is a simple — and surprising — reason

Random acts of kindness are rare. There is a simple — and surprising — reason We're overthinking being nice.  Credit: Volodymyr / Adobe Sto…

Started by Nada Jung

0 Sep 18, 2022

I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud .

I wandered lonely as a cloud That floats on high o'er vales and hills, When all at once I saw a crowd, A host, of golden daffodils; Beside…

Started by Mody Ibrahem

2 Jul 1, 2022
Reply by Mody Ibrahem

New day

Good Morning ❤ Be kind , Be humble , Be a peacemakerwish all members a lovely day with much blessings and love

Started by Mody Ibrahem

2 Jun 30, 2022
Reply by Mody Ibrahem

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION
EVERYBODY
NOT JUST US"

Connect With Us!

We light a candle for all our friends and members that have passed to the other side.

Gone from our life and forever moved into our heart. ~ ❤️ ~

Grant us peace
#Ukraine

Two beautiful graphics for anyone to use, donated and created by Shannon Wamsely

Shannon Wamsley

Designed by Michelle Yd Frost

Windy Willow (Salix Tree)
Artist Silvia Hoefnagels
Ireland NOV 2020
(image copyright Silvia Hoefnagels)

She writes,
"Love, acceptance and inclusion. Grant us peace."

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Eva Libre.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service