Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

Stephen Quinto's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"There is one further comment i would add... Dr Arun almost said it ....but didn't qu…"

Stephen Quinto replied Mar 25, 2019 to Gandhi’s grandson has a message for Israel

3 Apr 8, 2019
Reply by MARGARIDA MARIA MADRUGA

"mother earth will recover - from our perspective it will take time ....but her desti…"

Stephen Quinto replied Jun 6, 2018 to Harvest of Greed — The Merger of Bayer and Monsanto

5 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by Nada Jung

"A general rule applies, obviously....  just as 'power corrupts; absolute power corru…"

Stephen Quinto replied Jun 3, 2018 to Harvest of Greed — The Merger of Bayer and Monsanto

5 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by Nada Jung

"I did want very much to respond to your 'signal' ....but have been extraordinarily c…"

Stephen Quinto replied Jul 27, 2016 to Enthropy

8 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Stephen Quinto

"Entropy, my dear brother, is the final stage of life prior to death.  We, tragically…"

Stephen Quinto replied Jun 19, 2016 to Enthropy

8 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Stephen Quinto

"The title of your discussion caught my attention.  After reading your intro, I can u…"

Stephen Quinto replied Jun 19, 2016 to Enthropy

8 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Stephen Quinto

"he may be passionately interested in righting the wrongs ...but he is obviously not…"

Stephen Quinto replied Apr 3, 2016 to bernie sanders

3 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Stephen Quinto

""...I am Hopi - the Peaceful People." I have made a covenant with Wakantanka ...nev…"

Stephen Quinto replied Dec 4, 2014 to Do American Indians celebrate Thanksgiving?

8 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Stephen Quinto

"David... Love is the One thing we - all who honor Great Spirit and the product of su…"

Stephen Quinto replied Dec 3, 2014 to Do American Indians celebrate Thanksgiving?

8 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Stephen Quinto

""For us, warriors are not what you think of as warriors. The warrior is not someone…"

Stephen Quinto replied Dec 3, 2014 to Do American Indians celebrate Thanksgiving?

8 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Stephen Quinto

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION
EVERYBODY
NOT JUST US"

Connect With Us!

We light a candle for all our friends and members that have passed to the other side.

Gone from our life and forever moved into our heart. ~ ❤️ ~

Grant us peace
#Ukraine

Two beautiful graphics for anyone to use, donated and created by Shannon Wamsely

Shannon Wamsley

Designed by Michelle Yd Frost

Windy Willow (Salix Tree)
Artist Silvia Hoefnagels
Ireland NOV 2020
(image copyright Silvia Hoefnagels)

She writes,
"Love, acceptance and inclusion. Grant us peace."

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Eva Libre.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service