Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

All Discussions Tagged 'peace' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greta Thunberg Week 270. Today we are striking in solidarity with Palestine and Gaza.

Greta Thunberg Week 270. Today we are striking in solidarity with Palestine and Gaza. The world needs to speak up and call for and immedi…

Started by Eva Libre

0 Oct 20, 2023

International Day of Living Together in Peace 16 May

Doves are released during the "Flame of Peace" ceremony in which arms were destroyed to mark the beginning of the country's disarmament an…

Started by Eva Libre

0 May 16, 2023

The Dalai Lama, February 28, 2022

I have been deeply saddened by the conflict in Ukraine. Our world has become so interdependent that violent conflict between two countri…

Started by Eva Libre

0 Mar 2, 2022

Jai Jagat 2020: A World March for Justice and Peace

JAIJAGAT GENEVA BE THE CHANGE... JAI JAGAT 2020: A WORLD MARCH FOR JUSTICE AND PEACE Jai Jagat 2020 in Geneva will be a Major internation…

Started by Eva Libre

3 Jun 25, 2019
Reply by Nada Jung

The Dalai Lama: Women are the Leaders of the Future

Danielle LaPorte recalls her meeting with His Holiness. Photo by Minette Layne. When I was about to turn thirty, I was given an opportuni…

Started by Eva Annemarie

0 May 30, 2019

Make peace with ourselves

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves." ~ His Holiness The Dalai Lama: “None of us wants problem…

Started by Eva Libre

0 Dec 4, 2018

What Does It Mean to Celebrate International Peace Day?

What Does It Mean to Celebrate International Peace Day? by Brad Evans From “State of Disappearance” series (2018) by Chantal Meza. We k…

Started by Eva Libre

1 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by Eva Libre

I AM A JEW. AND I CARE ABOUT YOU.

I AM A JEW. AND I CARE ABOUT YOU. Ana Yahud. Wa'ana 'ahtum bik. By Jeff Parness One week ago Friday, I had the privilege of speaking w…

Started by Eva Libre

8 Sep 8, 2018
Reply by Luna Arjuna

Peacemaking

"When we bear witness, when we become the situation -- homelessness, poverty, illness, violence, death -- the right action arises by itse…

Started by Eva Libre

3 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by desmond dillon

Gandhi's grandson urges change from within

Wishes Martin Luther King could have lived longer, done more Arun Gandhi speaks Sunday in Hazel Dell. (Steve Dipaola/for The Columbian)…

Started by Eva Libre

0 Jan 19, 2015

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION
EVERYBODY
NOT JUST US"

Connect With Us!

We light a candle for all our friends and members that have passed to the other side.

Gone from our life and forever moved into our heart. ~ ❤️ ~

Grant us peace
#Ukraine

Two beautiful graphics for anyone to use, donated and created by Shannon Wamsely

Shannon Wamsley

Designed by Michelle Yd Frost

Windy Willow (Salix Tree)
Artist Silvia Hoefnagels
Ireland NOV 2020
(image copyright Silvia Hoefnagels)

She writes,
"Love, acceptance and inclusion. Grant us peace."

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Badge