Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

A message to all members of Peace for the Soul

Hello!

I got a message today, from the Ning Creators new site. The Ning creator who wrote, told that Ning wants to dissolve the free networks. There is nothing official which arrived in our email boxes. I looked for the thread in the Ning Creators community and I found it. It is written by a Ning employee, who shares the email that the new Ning CEO sent out to all the employees. Shortly, they will eliminate the free netowrks and the Ning Team will be "shrinked".

Here some of his words " So, we are going to change our strategy to devote 100% of our resources to building the winning product
to capture this big opportunity.  We will phase out our free service
Existing free networks will have the opportunity to either convert to
paying for premium services, or transition off of Ning. "..."
As a consequence of this change, I
have also made the very tough decision to reduce the size of our team
from 167 people to 98 people. " ( Eva: "Great eh? What a progress in all senses!"!)

If you are a Ning Creator, you can see the thread here:

http://creators.ning.com/forum/topics/ning-update?id=4244211%3ATopic%3A151365&page=1#comments

Although my words, I feel speechless...

Eva

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Eva,
There are solutions to this happening. One would be become a member of peaceday.tv and start building the same idea there. The progression to peaceday.tv started many many moons ago. Long ago a site called the freedigitaluniverse (FDU) was started. If one was to study this site they would understand how we arrived at where peaceday.tv is today. A few years later a site called peaceportal (PP) was created. Years later GetZooks (GZ) came around. Never was crazy about this one, but it brought forth ideas that allowed peaceday.tv to come into existence. From the beginning it has been a place that was to be free to anyone anywhere in the world. As I write this all of the thoughts and sites mentioned are being merged into the PeaceCloud. Over the next few months this will be accomplished and at that time we will be able to show you what it is that has been created and how to use it. This site will allow anyone anywhere in the world to join the global market. I know it sounds far fetched, but it is here today. So why don't you become a member at peaceday.tv and help it grow a touch faster.....Namaste..

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION
EVERYBODY
NOT JUST US"

Connect With Us!

We light a candle for all our friends and members that have passed to the other side.

Gone from our life and forever moved into our heart. ~ ❤️ ~

Grant us peace
#Ukraine

Two beautiful graphics for anyone to use, donated and created by Shannon Wamsely

Shannon Wamsley

Designed by Michelle Yd Frost

Windy Willow (Salix Tree)
Artist Silvia Hoefnagels
Ireland NOV 2020
(image copyright Silvia Hoefnagels)

She writes,
"Love, acceptance and inclusion. Grant us peace."

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Eva Libre.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service