Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

2013 and the Year of the Snake

PUBLISHED ON November 7, 2017

Many changes are coming to humanity and there are a lot of people who have informed me of the ascension and Earth shifts symptoms they are experiencing. It is important that we all have a guiding voice that helps us through these changes, and though I am the channeler, the messages that I receive are just as much for me as they are for you, for I too am a child of the Gods and I too am journeying alongside you.

As many of you know one of our missions here is to open stargates between our world and the worlds of our ancestors and allies. During our recent ritual to do this we were told by the Goddess Inanna that we had unlocked the stargate between Earth and Chichen Itza. Soon after the ritual, I began going into many trances where I was moving through the dimensions of the different realities that exist not only within our universe, but in all universes.

The Goddess Inanna asked me to channel her message for you as right now during this time on Earth, humanity needs the love of the mother so much.

Inanna: “Nanaea, the reason why Chichen Itza was an important stargate to open is because there is so much energy stored there especially for this time. This energy will permeate its frequencies throughout the planet and join with the rest of the energies which are present now on Earth.

To my children, I want to talk to you a little about the symptoms that you are experiencing. I know that it is not very nice and it is hindering many of you in your day to day activities. Many of you are feeling nauseas and dizzy and believe me when I say that this is perfectly natural considering the changes that YOU are going through right now and not only the Earth shifts that are taking place. It will not end soon. You have to understand my beloveds that all of you who took part in the Enki Keys activation are going through such tremendous changes; your whole molecular structure is being corrected in order to move into the next dimension. All those who didn’t take part in this activation are also going through changes though their symptoms may not be as severe.

I want to tell you all that we know that you are suffering. If you have read the channeling’s from Helen Demetriou then you will know that one country in particular is being targeted by the dark brother and this country is the United States of America. Rest assured that things could be worse, for as the dark brotherhood try earnestly to create minions to do their work and in some cases they succeed, their bigger operations are failing or have failed, due to the Anunnaki and their allies being on Earth right now.

They will try to target your weakest point and bring you down. They will try to continue to cultivate your minds in order to create thought patterns within you that they desire you to have. The media acts as a drug that lulls you into a false sense of security within the authoritive figures and world leaders. We know many of you have awoken to their agendas. You may even see many bankers shown being taken away in handcuffs but this is not because they are being brought down but simply because the dark brotherhood has no more use for them. Be sure that there is not one god who doesn’t love you. There are many. Your Father so loves you. Just have faith in yourself if in nothing else; even if it is not in us.

I want to tell you that it is needed for you to acknowledge where love is needed most. If you are aware, of it, then you know where to focus your intentions. Let me explain. If you have a pain in your body, you need to locate it in order to treat it. If you have a wound, you need to apply the medicine directly onto that wound for although love travels, you really need to lay the love on in thick layers in order to combat the festering hate. Do you understand?

We know that many of you are tired. We know that many of you have had a struggle to live life in 2012. But look where you are now. You are nearly entering the year 2013 and this means you have made it through a hard year. I cannot promise you that things will get better. I could lie to you for the sake of your ego’s and say that everything will be ok after the end of this year but this is not so. There will come more challenges and you must remain strong in order to deal with these changes. This is only the beginning. You are so needed right now. Please, we ask you, to pull out all stops and use every tool you were born with to help with the transitions.

We have tried to prepare you well through Esophoria Mystery School and many of you have remained good students and you have grown so much. But there is more to come. The symptoms should begin to ease by the second month of 2013. This does not mean the changes and shifts have stopped but simply that you have reached a certain level of frequency vibration that you are no longer affected by the old energies.

And so my loves, I want to talk to you about the year 2013 which is the year of the Serpent; the cosmic Serpent and the return of the masters and the gods even though many have already been born for the past 40 years. It is also the year that the son of man will be born who will then lead humanity into the light.

Know that this is NOT the false prophet; there have been many false prophets who have come and gone. The cosmic Christ that shall incarnate as a human avatar will be every part of you for it is your collective consciousness who called him to take you out of the dark. You must understand that it is you, humanity who evokes the return of the Christ and you manifest his existence in the flesh and in many ways this is one method you do in order to save yourselves for you are the true saviors and the Christ is a mirror of that.

You will find that in 2013 that many of you will have become stronger and resilient to the systems that were created to bring you down. Events will not hinder and affect you so much. There is coming a time of peace and this peace is something that will be created within you, within the garden of your soul, as a calm sea and a gentle breeze. It is only from feeling and recreating the peace within can it be mirrored into the reality of humanity. You are not the ones you have been waiting for; you have simply arrived.

In order for the Serpent to return the Kingdom has to be established. The Kingdom already now resides within the hearts and minds of many humans who are taking part in the awakening of the energies and frequencies of Nibiru. As the Serpent grows so shall he work towards integrating the Kingdom within Earth reality.

You are moving into your own presence meaning, merging with your higher selves. Gradually you are completing a cycle of your soul and reaching a new chapter. Do you understand that you are the ones who will help the Serpent to succeed? Yes; his success depends on you and how dedicated you are to serving others for sacrifice of self comes at a price and the price to pay is only love. I am sure many of you can pay with love for this is what you do every day but do not realize it. Unconditionally? What is unconditional? You receive even when you do not give to receive for it is the way of the universe and the laws of give and take and cause and effect. Whether you give unconditionally you will always receive it regardless of who gives it to you.

As 2013 begins the spark of the divine ones will be ignited within the stars that shine down on your planet. They are above you but manifest within you for you all came from the stars originally.

Let me tell you. ANU NA KI means HEAVEN MAN EARTH. This means YOU are the link between the heaven and the Earth; you are those who came from the heavens and were recreated on Earth. Can you understand why you are all Anunnaki? Sadly, so many despise this name yet it is everything that explains your history and you will find that as 2013 begins many of you will be calling for guidance and it shall be given.

You have to know that you lack nothing; absolutely nothing. You have to believe this. You always have something and you never have nothing. When you realize this you will be empowered for many will be without so much but it is a state of mind for when you understand the meaning of true wealth you recognize that you have much more than those who are wealthy with gold.

Oh my loves. Do you know how much you are valued? Do you know how much you are loved? We put our arms around you and try to express as much as we can our love and it is hard when we must stand back while you learn your life lessons for your soul evolution. In time you will understand that it is not important to know what will happen on your Earth but how you deal with it inside. In truth it doesn’t matter what will happen.

There isn’t even a need to know what will happen. We want you to enjoy the now and enjoy the year you have without thinking about tomorrow but only today for today is what matters but we understand you need guidance because you are not at the stage yet that you are content with right now.

Nanaea, keep building those bridges. Keep being mother in my place.”

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the information.

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION
EVERYBODY
NOT JUST US"

Connect With Us!

We light a candle for all our friends and members that have passed to the other side.

Gone from our life and forever moved into our heart. ~ ❤️ ~

Grant us peace
#Ukraine

Two beautiful graphics for anyone to use, donated and created by Shannon Wamsely

Shannon Wamsley

Designed by Michelle Yd Frost

Windy Willow (Salix Tree)
Artist Silvia Hoefnagels
Ireland NOV 2020
(image copyright Silvia Hoefnagels)

She writes,
"Love, acceptance and inclusion. Grant us peace."

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Eva Libre.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service