Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

A Message From Archangel Michael

Channeled Through & Written By Carolyn Ann O’Riley

Spiritual Gears

Greetings! Greetings!, Greetings! My Beautiful Beings of Light. Ah! we meet again do we not? It is with utmost gratitude that this Messenger enjoys your presence. Thank you for coming.

The Creator sends you love of the highest measure and asks that you close your eyes to feel the presence of The Creator, as The Highest Presence That Is sends you a huge pink love wash that flows over and around you.

Feel the warmth of the unconditional love as it enfolds you and surrounds you. Feel the joy that is sent with the luscious love wave. The Creator is so grateful to be able to touch your hearts even for just a moment.

It is with the deepest of gratitude & pleasure that this Messenger delivers The Creator’s Unconditional love to you each month. What a joy and privilege it is to be the carrier of such Divine Energies.

What messages of joy have you received yourselves this past month? Have you ever stopped and taken inventory of how far you have come on your own ladder of evolution?

This Messenger can tell you that you have come a long way in these past 8 years that messages have been transmitted through this Channel. You My Divine Light Beings are growing in brightness beyond all comprehension. Your sharing these messages with those that resonate with this Messenger’s vibration is so much appreciated.

You are truly working to assist the planet, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

The Earth Plane roll-a-coaster ride is continuing all the peaks and valleys possible as the massive energy transmissions come in one right after another. The energies coming in are bringing in higher and higher vibrations so that those that are ready can integrate those energies and work with their highest good plus the good of all concerned.

The few My Beloved Peace Doves are carrying the weight of the many. Those still working with the lower vibrations are in such pain My Divine Beings of Compassion. Help them find their way when ever possible.

A smile to someone in horrible pain many times My Beloveds will lift their spirits just enough to allow them to see a higher path.

It is your example, compassion, unconditional love and wisdom that are needed to assist those in lower vibrations within these moments of growth.

The pot is boiling, if you will My Beloveds and the brown crusty stuff stuck to the bottom of the pot is trying to be released so that it might be healed and cleared.

Your spiritual inner vision can see this pain in another. Help them help themselves.

If you are One reading this message and find that you are in grave pain, close your eyes and ask your Angels to come in and help you. You do not have to do this alone My Beautiful Beings Of Light. Ask for help when you need it.

If it is hard for you to ask for help, then perhaps your mission this time around is to learn the warning signs that you emit when you are in need of assistance and begin to learn to ask for assistance before you find yourself in the midst of an inner crisis.

When you have allowed yourself into full blown crisis it is hard for you to see your possible solutions or assistance avenues, all you can see is your crisis. The Universe will also tells you that when all you are focusing on is your crisis then all that will show up in your life is your crisis.

What you fear you draw near, that which you attract will act.

To end the roll-a-coaster ride you must ask to get off, My Divine Light Beings. You must ask to get off. You must break the focus and see other options available to you.

Learning to divert your thoughts to those of solutions is the goal. Learning to place your thoughts on those of joy or beauty in the midst of pain is one reason you are here. It is learning to switch your spiritual gears.

When you have learned this for yourself then teach others how to do this for themselves. This is a step toward Peace; this is a step towards a more tranquil balanced life. From this vantage point this is a necessity for harmony and grace to enter your current life events.

Allow this Messenger to take you on a mediation journey.

Find a quiet spot where you will not be disturbed for a while. You may either sit or lie down which ever is more comfortable for you. Cover your physical self with a light blanket if you chill easily. You want no distractions during your meditations so always make sure the physical vessel is comfortable.

If it helps you to visualize by identifying your ego with a symbol or as an object please do so.

Direct your ego self to perch on your left shoulder. Instruct your ego self that it is only to be an observer on this journey.

In your imagination ask through prayer for The Creator to send you down a protective Ray of White Light by praying “My Creator I AM asking for a protective Ray of White Light to enfold me and lift me up so that I am experiencing the very highest of vibrations during this journey into my inner most depths of understanding and Being. I am protecting myself from anything that is not for my highest good on this journey. I am thanking you My Creator for assisting me by sending this Ray that is now coming down through the corner of the area where I am meditating. It is entering into this physical form, permeating all that is within this Beingness’s presence, I AM.”

The Creator has answered and has gifted you with an Iridescent White Ray plus a Golden Ray along with a Green Ray for this journey. The Rays are entering into your body through the soles of your feet and moving up through your physical vessel; permeating through out all of your energy fields into all corners of the area that you are in; then exiting through your Crown Chakra. The Rays are returning to The Creator and cycling back down through you again and back to The Creator in a circular motion. These rays are in a continuous circulating loop while you are in meditation.

Visualize yourself using your breath to form a figure “8”. The “in” breath forms the top loop of the 8 which goes over your head and your “out” breath forms the bottom loop that goes under your feet. The middle of the 8 is your waistline and forms the still point between the "in” breath and the “out” breath. It is forming the sign of Infinity and it rhythmically continuing over and over again with each “in” breath and “out” breath. This is a reminder that you are infinitely guided through out eternity

You are now divinely protected at this moment and nothing can even communicate with you that is not for your highest good with out your permission.

Breathe in deeply My Divine Light Beings and feel the lighter relaxed feelings of being divinely guided into this meditation. Breathe in deeply and know that you are breathing to the Pulse of The Creator. Listen to The Creator’s spiritual heart beat and feel the unconditional love that courses through you each time you think about this moment.

Breathe in deeply allowing and seeing within your spiritual imagination your Guardian Angels and Guides join you and take your etheric hand to direct you into your Spiritual Heart Chakra.

At this time invite in all the Spiritual Guests that you would enjoy having accompany you on this journey.

Your Guardian Angels, Spirit Guides and special invited guests are now within your Spiritual Heart Chakra. You locate and turn the door knob of the Golden Door that says “To My Highest Guidance Within” you cross over the threshold.

You find yourself in a white marble corridor. Ahead to your right is a fountain, as you gaze at the fountain you are transported to a waterfall in a glade of beautiful flowers and trees.

Your Angels ask you to follow and they show you how to walk behind the waterfall. You find this place is a small ledge that is just behind the tumbling water cascading in front of you.

It feels so at peace here, you tell your Angels. They smile because they know that this was the purpose of the visit.

Your Angels tell you that when you are caught up in the midst of some dilemma that you find you simple can not bear or get yourself out of then think of this waterfall and this place of solace behind the cascading falls. They explain that this will avert your current train of focus and allow you to catch your breath and clear your mind so that you may pull towards you solutions not chaos

The Angels would like to show you how this works. The Angel to your right asks you to look into her right palm. There you see a video of an event that happened to you when you were 7 years old. It was something very freighting to you then. You feel yourself reliving that event as you watch. Then you feel a gentle tap to your left shoulder by your other Angel. Your Angel motions for you to divert your attention to where you are and the beautiful water as it flows over the sides.

You do as your Angels direct and feel the immediate release of the fear that you were creating within yourself. You feel that peace wash over you as you watch the water and feel the splashes on your face.

Your Angels now want to give you more tools to work with and you follow them as they walk from behind the waterfall to a blanket of red poppies. They ask you to sit in the middle of the poppy field and remember these beautiful red flowers. Watch the flowers bend and flex as the breeze blows them to and fro, the Angels say. The poppies do not strain against the wind they just allow the breeze to brush over them.

The Angels guide you next to a tree circled with white fragrant lilies. You sit next to the tree and with your eyes closed, draw in the fragrance of the lilies. The smell is heavenly you think to yourself. The lilies do not hind their beauty when you approach they just allow you to admire their color and fragrance.

You open your eyes as you look into the sky where you are sitting a rainbow appears before you. The colors are so magnificent and vivid. The beauty is really beyond words. A wave of serenity passes over you and you are focused on the sheer grace of the arch and grandeur displayed before you in all the colors.

Your Angel then asks you to look again into her palm. The scene this time is from your teenage years. You see you as a teenager, very frighten trying to deal with a horrible situation. Again the tap on the left shoulder. You are aware that this is the sign that you are to stop focusing on this tragic event and re-direct your awareness to a higher form.

You have several beautiful options to select from now to change your focus direction. You chose to think about the majesty of the rainbow while smeeling the fragrance to the lilies. The pain and fear is immediately released as you bring your awareness back that of love and beauty.

The Angels congratulate you for your re-direction. They tell you that if you like whenever you are focusing on something that is not for your highest good that they can help you become aware of this so that you may take action to re-direct your thoughts.

You accept their assistance with much gratitude.

Your Angels tell you that you are now ready to return. They tell you to think of the fountain you saw in the white marble corridor. As you do you find you are instantly transported back there.

You find yourself back in the White Marble Corridor standing next to the elevator.

Your Angels lead you back across the golden threshold door that leads you back into your Spiritual Heart Chakra and then they direct your spiritual Essence back into your physical form.

When you are ready wiggle your fingers and toes and open your eyes. Go about your day remembering that your Angelic support staff is always at your service working with you to help you reach your highest most appropriate potential. Always invite them in and thank them for their assistance.

Embrace an attitude of gratitude.

Beloveds you are blessed beyond words and loved beyond measure more than any Earth Plane language can ever express.

I Am Archangel Michael, The Creator’s Messenger, of Love, Joy, Wisdom, Light, Peace and Grace.

This Message was Transmitted Through & Transcribed by Carolyn Ann O’Riley.

NAMASTE......ONE LOVE.....

Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness....ONE LOVE....

Views: 81

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Eva,  for sharing this profound and full of love message.

Is touches me very much.

Thank you for your lovely words, Béatrice. I hope you're doing well, dear friend.

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION
EVERYBODY
NOT JUST US"

Connect With Us!

We light a candle for all our friends and members that have passed to the other side.

Gone from our life and forever moved into our heart. ~ ❤️ ~

Grant us peace
#Ukraine

Two beautiful graphics for anyone to use, donated and created by Shannon Wamsely

Shannon Wamsley

Designed by Michelle Yd Frost

Windy Willow (Salix Tree)
Artist Silvia Hoefnagels
Ireland NOV 2020
(image copyright Silvia Hoefnagels)

She writes,
"Love, acceptance and inclusion. Grant us peace."

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Eva Libre.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service