Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

"You have to be grateful to existence that it has chosen you to be a passage for a few beautiful children. But you are not to interfere in their growth, in their potential. You are not to impose yourself upon them. They are not going to live in the same times, they are not going to face the same problems. They will be part of another world. Don´t prepare them for this world, this society, this time, because then you will be creating troubles for them.

They will find themselves unfit, unqualified"

~ Osho

Views: 68

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Eva it is beautiful
Malang, Hi my friend I dint talk much since i enter this group but you gone a here from me soon i promise. I am preparing somthing for you for the good idee that you had . I just read what Eva said to you. Beleave her shes right. In my place i am working whit kid a bit , 5 to 12 years hold and i learn that the now better than us how to managed a full of thing. Take care Malang, god bless you.
I Love this Love and Light

I do love this video, Eva !

Thanks +++
B

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION
EVERYBODY
NOT JUST US"

Connect With Us!

We light a candle for all our friends and members that have passed to the other side.

Gone from our life and forever moved into our heart. ~ ❤️ ~

Grant us peace
#Ukraine

Two beautiful graphics for anyone to use, donated and created by Shannon Wamsely

Shannon Wamsley

Designed by Michelle Yd Frost

Windy Willow (Salix Tree)
Artist Silvia Hoefnagels
Ireland NOV 2020
(image copyright Silvia Hoefnagels)

She writes,
"Love, acceptance and inclusion. Grant us peace."

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Eva Libre.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service