Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

7/5/2018

Thought for today…

Psalm 33:12

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance.NIV

We are a chosen people…those that know Him…have the blessings of the Highest of High…the leader of Nations, the Father of Life itself and the last say when it is my last moments as will it be the same for All that are Faithful, Loving and filled with the true desire to serve only Him for ever…

Today is the beginning of the rest of my life here on Mother Earth…it is always hard as a human to see and understand when it is time to go another direction on this our Life's Path…my Red Road…

Today is my last teaching online…I have served many years…those that have followed along the path has seen so much that we would have never known if we had not journeyed this direction…

God is Great…Father is Devine…and You are and always will be my family, my friend and I pray you find what it is for Your new direction, and always as time ticks down, your remember that it was out of service and love and faith that we crossed paths and no it is not the end, it has just began for You and yours…

I love all that know me, and I, You…

It is a New Day, and the beginning of Your new service…love Him, have undying faith and desire to do His Will and not your own…His Will is forever, your will is only but your lifetime, it is only a faint whisper on the winds and the farther it moves, the less it will be herd…until self is no more…

God bless you all, know we will meet and share again, on some plain and in another time…blessings always, until… in  the mighty name of Jesus Christ…AHO!

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

I hope we continue to hear from you in some way  Joseph in one way or another...  I read in your words that you always point the right way without doctrine... I hope you are well whatever your present situation..

∼Thank You EagleBear for Your Blessings and Love — The same to You! ∼ Have a great time of Healing ∼ ∼ Warm Greetings from Switzerland

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION
EVERYBODY
NOT JUST US"

Connect With Us!

We light a candle for all our friends and members that have passed to the other side.

Gone from our life and forever moved into our heart. ~ ❤️ ~

Grant us peace
#Ukraine

Two beautiful graphics for anyone to use, donated and created by Shannon Wamsely

Shannon Wamsley

Designed by Michelle Yd Frost

Windy Willow (Salix Tree)
Artist Silvia Hoefnagels
Ireland NOV 2020
(image copyright Silvia Hoefnagels)

She writes,
"Love, acceptance and inclusion. Grant us peace."

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Eva Libre.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service