Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

Social/Humanity (177)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Honoring Gary Graig

I wish to express my infinite gratitude to Gary Craig, EFT founder, that today announced his retirement preannounced some months ago.The vi…

Started by Eva Libre

2 Jun 7, 2010

MAY YOUR DAY BE BRIGHT

MAY YOUR DAY BE BRIGHT Next time you think life is hard….think again TRULY AWESOME STORY ! ! ! ! ! Their firstborn son had been born witho…

Started by Eva Libre

5 May 4, 2010
Reply by Krystyna Bychowska

"If I Could Be"

If I Could BeIf I could be thy light that shinesbright in your darkest nightIf I could be thy hand needed to dryyour too many tears tha…

Started by Eva Libre

8 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Bill

Take action today! New human right and Help President Obama end our long Nuclear Nightmare... campaigns

Help President Obama end our long Nuclear Nightmare... Israel/Paelstine Stop supermarkets profiting from the occupation... Put the interest…

Started by Eva Libre

0 Apr 9, 2010

The agonizing slow Death of our Oceans! Please help to make a change, take action now!

Aloha, all Peacemakers   Today I received this important e-mail and they want to share with you all!   Please help to make a change, take a…

Started by Eva Libre

3 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Paula

GM Food: Facts not Crops

The European Commission has just approved growing geneticallymodified crops for the first time in 12 years, putting the GMlobby's profits o…

Started by Eva Libre

5 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Paula

A Message by the WHALES !

CAPTIVITY LEADS TO INSANITY A Whale Protection organization (WDCS) reported that a trainer was killed by an "attack" of the male…

Started by Eckart

1 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Eckart

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION
EVERYBODY
NOT JUST US"

Connect With Us!

We light a candle for all our friends and members that have passed to the other side.

Gone from our life and forever moved into our heart. ~ ❤️ ~

Grant us peace
#Ukraine

Two beautiful graphics for anyone to use, donated and created by Shannon Wamsely

Shannon Wamsley

Designed by Michelle Yd Frost

Windy Willow (Salix Tree)
Artist Silvia Hoefnagels
Ireland NOV 2020
(image copyright Silvia Hoefnagels)

She writes,
"Love, acceptance and inclusion. Grant us peace."

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Eva Libre.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service