Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

Irit Hakim-Keller's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Eva for this wonderful post."

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Feb 11, 2011 to Berlinale - 61st International Film Festival - Berlin

5 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX

"Yes, I do know that, Eva.  I have met some German people who who told me about the p…"

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Jan 30, 2011 to Yad Vashem: World Holocaust Center, Jerusalem archive now available online

4 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by David Gould

"Dearest Eva, Thank you so much for posting this. The Holocaust is still an open woun…"

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Jan 30, 2011 to Yad Vashem: World Holocaust Center, Jerusalem archive now available online

4 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by David Gould

"A great man he was, and great is the inheritance he had left for us. No, we are not…"

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Jan 16, 2011 to Martin Luther King, Jr. memorial Day

5 Jan 17, 2011

"Thank you for posting this very important video, which tells a story of terrible lif…"

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Jan 8, 2011 to Afghan women speak out on abuse from behind mask

6 Jan 12, 2011

"by all means!!! pls, I invite you to go in www.asafeworldforwomen.org if you are min…"

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Jan 8, 2011 to Afghan women speak out on abuse from behind mask

6 Jan 12, 2011

"you may read more about her here - http://asafeworldforwomen.org/burma.html"

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Jan 8, 2011 to Looking Back, Looking Forwards - A New Years letter from the incredible Aung San Suu Kyi

4 Jan 12, 2011

" An amazing woman!!! thanks for the post."

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Jan 8, 2011 to Looking Back, Looking Forwards - A New Years letter from the incredible Aung San Suu Kyi

4 Jan 12, 2011

"I had posted your above lines, Eva, on my fb page. People commented. One of  them…"

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Jan 4, 2011 to When the year is over

8 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Eva Libre

"Eva, You have a huge loving heart, I love you very much.. Thanks for the post. Irit"

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Jan 2, 2011 to When the year is over

8 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Eva Libre

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY