Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

Images of His Holiness the Dalai Lama's teachings in Sarnath, India, held from January 12th to 16th, 2011.

Offerings to His Holiness the Dalai Lama during the Long Life Offering Ceremony in Sarnath, India, on January 16th, 2011. Photo/Tenzin Choejor/OHHDL

His Holiness the Dalai Lama waves to the audience before the teachings in Sarnath, India, on January 15th, 2011. Photo/Tenzin Choejor/OHHDL

His Holiness the Dalai Lama during the teachings in Sarnath, India, on January 13th, 2011. His Holiness taught on the Shantideva's "Guide to a Bodhisattva's Way of Life" and Kamalashila's " Middling Stages of Meditation". Photo/Tenzin Choejor/OHHDL

His Holiness the Dalai Lama greeting members of the audience before his teachings in Sarnath, India, on January 13th, 2011. Photo/Tenzin Choejor/OHHDL

Views: 566

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Eva,

Thanks a Lot......

Sohiniben.

Thanks +++
Gratitude to the Dalaï Lama !
I followed his teachings in France several years ago and it continues to guide me in my daily life.

Love and Peace for all Beings

Dear Eva,

thank you for the beautiful photos.

Best regards Lothar

Dalai Lama

So beautiful......
Thanks for sharing it with us Eva...
Regards..
Rajan

thank you Eva, thes e beautiful photos.

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION
EVERYBODY
NOT JUST US"

Connect With Us!

We light a candle for all our friends and members that have passed to the other side.

Gone from our life and forever moved into our heart. ~ ❤️ ~

Grant us peace
#Ukraine

Two beautiful graphics for anyone to use, donated and created by Shannon Wamsely

Shannon Wamsley

Designed by Michelle Yd Frost

Windy Willow (Salix Tree)
Artist Silvia Hoefnagels
Ireland NOV 2020
(image copyright Silvia Hoefnagels)

She writes,
"Love, acceptance and inclusion. Grant us peace."

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Eva Libre.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service