Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

The calendar "Ladakh 2011" for flood victims

Photos from the Himalaya in a beautiful calendar

Lothar says:

You can have a look to the calender and order it here.: Calendar 2011 Ladakh

If you want to order a calendar, I would be very happy. If it is possible for you, you could also send things for children, I can give you the address in India.

Best regards from Lothar

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The flood had assassinated a lot of victims and damages also in Ladakh next to the Indus. I want to help people, especially the children.
In Ladakh it is very cold in the winter time. I therefore want to send warm clothes for children. For collecting money for this, I have made a 2011 calendar with photos of Ladakh.
If you like the Himalaya, have a look to the new calendar of 2011. It invites you to see 13 beautiful impressions of the contryside. You can see, Ladakh is a beautiful country with wonderful people. I like Ladakh. I want to send warm clothes to children to a teacher in Leh. The teacher will give the clothes to poor children in schools.

You can have a look to the calender and order it here.: Calendar 2011 Ladakh
My friend from Leh sends this message to me today:

Dearest Lother, Julley
We all people are really very happy that you send some thing. that told every children that my friend is sending you cloths for you are children.
all there family member are very thankfull to you lother
you are things are life saving
and today i really appreciate that you are my friend
we all love you
your friend anyway thanks to you
salim from Leh

Thanks, and much succes for your wonderful project with which we can support Tibetan children.

Thank you Lothar!
Dear Eva,
I Love Ladakh......
Very beautiful pictures from you !Flood has done so much damage !
Sohiniben.
Great project ! I'm always happy to know we are more and more to act to help people in difficulties.
May the counciousness of humanity grow more and more quickly.

Love and Peace for you and all Beings.
Well done, great project,
Wish you more success.
Thanks for telling us.
Thanks Eva for getting me here.

Qais
Dear Sohiniben,
the pictures are not from me but from Lothar, who has designed a calendar with them to the proceeds for Tibetan children.
THANKYOU EVA DEAR......I LIKED THE MUSIC....BLESSINGS
Hello Lothar, your calendar is now arrived here for me in Switzerland. Very beautiful photos, thank you for your good work.

Tashi Deleks

Eva
bon courage pour votre travail. J'étais contente quand j'étais au Zankar. Sublim payage.
YES, THE FLOODS HAVE MADE PEOPLE HOMELESS, AND IT SADNESS OUR SOUL'S.....WE ARE THEM, WHAT THEY EXPERIENCE........WE ARE ONE CHRIST SOUL FAMILY...BLESSINGS TO THOSE SOULS, OF THE FLOODS..

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION
EVERYBODY
NOT JUST US"

Connect With Us!

We light a candle for all our friends and members that have passed to the other side.

Gone from our life and forever moved into our heart. ~ ❤️ ~

Grant us peace
#Ukraine

Two beautiful graphics for anyone to use, donated and created by Shannon Wamsely

Shannon Wamsley

Designed by Michelle Yd Frost

Windy Willow (Salix Tree)
Artist Silvia Hoefnagels
Ireland NOV 2020
(image copyright Silvia Hoefnagels)

She writes,
"Love, acceptance and inclusion. Grant us peace."

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Eva Libre.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service