Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

Palden Gyatso, a former Tibetan political prisoner, is in poor health. The 85-year-old Tibetan monk, currently in the custody of Kirti Jepa Monastery in Dharamsala, is currently bedridden.

Palden Gyatso, who spent 33 years in a Chinese prison and concentration camps in occupied Tibet, testifies to what he experienced in Tibet especially in his book "Fire under the Snow."

According to Phayul.com «I told the doctor that I did not want to undergo another operation even if it involved death.»

Palden Gyatso, ancien prisonnier politique tibétain est en mauvaise santé. Le moine tibétain âgé de 85 ans, actuellement sous la garde du monastère de Kirti Jepa à Dharamsala, est actuellement alité.

Palden Gyatso, qui a passé 33 ans dans une prison chinoise et des camps de concentration au Tibet occupé, témoigne de ce qu’il a vécu au Tibet en particulier dans son livre "Le feu sous la neige."

Selon Phayul.com «J'ai dit au médecin que je ne souhaitais pas subir une autre opération même si cela impliquait la mort. »

Palden Gyatso / A Photograph of a Monk, A Life Lived for Tibet.

Palden Gyatso / Une photographie d'un moine, une vie vécue pour le Tibet.

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

I advise reading his book. What courage and devotion !

Je conseille de lire son livre. Quels courage et dévotion !

bhod independence...♥.

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION
EVERYBODY
NOT JUST US"

Connect With Us!

We light a candle for all our friends and members that have passed to the other side.

Gone from our life and forever moved into our heart. ~ ❤️ ~

Grant us peace
#Ukraine

Two beautiful graphics for anyone to use, donated and created by Shannon Wamsely

Shannon Wamsley

Designed by Michelle Yd Frost

Windy Willow (Salix Tree)
Artist Silvia Hoefnagels
Ireland NOV 2020
(image copyright Silvia Hoefnagels)

She writes,
"Love, acceptance and inclusion. Grant us peace."

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Eva Libre.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service