Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

Let's hear from the members: What is your reason to be vegetarian?

Views: 325

Replies to This Discussion

I have chosen to be vegan for the animals, because I respect every one of them, but also for the environment and for my own health.  

Eating is more than ever a celebration of the life! 

"Our treatment of animals is important to our own internal state. If we are to expand our horizons, to grow to understand what the relatedness of each and every thing means, then our love and appreciation of all life is essential. Our respect and reverence for all living things will be reflected in our own living." - Bill Schul

There is a photo taken at the Gentle Barn. Do you know this awesome place? As you love animals, you will surely love to discover it... (this text is taken from their facebook page)

The Gentle Barn rescues, rehabilitates and gives sanctuary to severely abused animals. Then kids interact with the animals to learn kindness, compassion and confidence. http://www.gentlebarn.org/ 15825 Sierra HWY Santa Clarita, CA 91390
Mission:
Teaching people kindness and compassion to animals, each other, and our planet.
Description:
The Gentle Barn Foundation is home to 135 animals rescued from abuse. 

The Gentle Barn is host to abused children, kids recovering from substance abuse, kids on probation, foster kids, and children and adults with mental, emotional, and physical challenges.

Through the interaction with animals, the kids learn forgiveness, courage, strength, leadership skills, trust, empathy, and kindness. The healing that takes place when the kids get together with the animals is miraculous.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheGentleBarn

I didn't know Gentle Barn. I'm very touched by this project.

Thanks +++ Isabelle.

Compassion, Love and Peace for all Beings ans especially animals ans anyone form of life which is abuses or badly treated.

This to all of you who are here in this forum.... 

Our highest selves ....are like flowers.  We come upon this earth to participate in all the fullness & glory we have inherited ....to leave the darkened womb of regeneration in which we came here and burst upon the majesty of the Creator's workspace, to encounter it anew, to grow into it with beauty and tenderness always abounding with us. 

Of course there were moments when our bodies grew cold ....and pain was inflicted upon us [for we have inherited a world wrought by all the other flowers that abound around us.... but always there accompanied us a renewing energy, and fed by morning dew, an arising hope and prayer.

We sought to take upon us all the pain that that We had caused ....and because it was more than one could bear ....we sought to engage it as a larger One ....and so learned to walk the sacred path. Our joy was not so personal that only we could share in it .....and we inclined as never before towards the Divine.

Ahh, my brothers and sisters, only pray that they who know this path stay the course and beam the pure essence that our children will seek .....for they are the future nation we are becoming ....the Children of the Earth, the Rainbow Warriors! 

Thanks for your message, Stephen.

I feel your sweet energy and implication in your message.

Thanks for being who you are.
Love and Peace for you and all Beings.

my first initial reason was to help my deteriorating health at the of 31. It wasnt about animal love and compassion for them, that I learned gradually from day one of a change.

vegan diet had improved my health in body and mind.

go vegan

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION
EVERYBODY
NOT JUST US"

Connect With Us!

We light a candle for all our friends and members that have passed to the other side.

Gone from our life and forever moved into our heart. ~ ❤️ ~

Grant us peace
#Ukraine

Two beautiful graphics for anyone to use, donated and created by Shannon Wamsely

Shannon Wamsley

Designed by Michelle Yd Frost

Windy Willow (Salix Tree)
Artist Silvia Hoefnagels
Ireland NOV 2020
(image copyright Silvia Hoefnagels)

She writes,
"Love, acceptance and inclusion. Grant us peace."

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Eva Libre.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service