Good morning to all of u and have a divine blessed day ahead…..Meditation tips Contd....
6. Breathe gently now. Watch the breath. Try to listen to it without producing any sound even with the throat. It is good to use a visualisation of the Nerves in conjunction with the breathing to bring about more intense concentration of the mind. Visualise the inhaled breath flowing down the left and the right nerve on both sides of the spine.
7. Now the only thing you are doing is breathing. That is the only action, motion, movement. Become aware of this. Let there be the inner awareness, "I am breathing," and let this stop the mind from doing something else. Gently but firmly hold on to the awareness, "I am breathing"
8. Repeat your mantra (any name of god or sacred formula or ‘om’) as you breathe in and out, without straining the breath. Associate the mantra with the breath—this is the trick. Repeat it once while you breathe in and once while you breathe out. If the mantra is long, repeat half while inhaling and the other half while exhaling, without breaking it. Without tension you gently but actively keep listening to the mantra being heard within yourself. Become more and more deeply aware of this sound. Listen to it with all your heart, with all your attention.
!!! Will continue !!!
Chanting the Mahamantra :
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
1. US - Namadwaar Inaugural Ceremonyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJUbsefrZJ8
2. Namadwaar message read out by Hon. Mayor, Manvel, Texashttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83XrVFGXUYE
Pl visit: http://www.namadwaar.org/home.php