Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

Rosmarie Heusser's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish we had Rabindranath Tagore's educational guidelines in our school system as f…"

Rosmarie Heusser replied Sep 1, 2016 to Rabindranath Tagore's Educational Mission and his "Method of Nature"

2 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Rosmarie Heusser

" "

Rosmarie Heusser replied Aug 27, 2016 to Rabindranath Tagore's Educational Mission and his "Method of Nature"

2 Sep 1, 2016

"My Pleasure, Eva! :-)"

Rosmarie Heusser replied Jun 25, 2016 to From War- to Peace-support — Shimon Peres and his Center for Peace

2 Jun 25, 2016

"Hippy, thank You for your precious wishes!…The same to You   ...and have a great wee…"

Rosmarie Heusser replied Jun 4, 2016 to Sharing Thanks to everyone Hugs of Peace and good Health allways. Hippy ...

5 Jun 4, 2016

"My optimism and hope are based on the channelled (by Lee Carroll) informations and m…"

Rosmarie Heusser replied Oct 31, 2015 to H.H.Dalai Lama's message and appeal for climate action

5 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by desmond dillon

"I trust in the universal Love Light — that the new energy and consciousness will ove…"

Rosmarie Heusser replied Oct 30, 2015 to H.H.Dalai Lama's message and appeal for climate action

5 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by desmond dillon

"Finally, I prefer that background with this nice yellow and without the visible, ver…"

Rosmarie Heusser replied Jul 1, 2015 to Please let me know what background you prefer

2 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Eva

"A very good speech in deed - simple, clear and true. -  Thank You, Eva for sharing i…"

Rosmarie Heusser replied Dec 10, 2014 to Thich Nhat Hanh’s Speech at the Vatican, December 2, 2014

1 Dec 10, 2014

"Thank You! - and I wish You a good week too. "

Rosmarie Heusser replied Dec 7, 2014 to Wine, Blood and Gasoline

6 Dec 7, 2014

"Thank You :-). . The same to You. . and have a peaceful Sunday.  "

Rosmarie Heusser replied Nov 22, 2014 to Wine, Blood and Gasoline

6 Dec 7, 2014

RSS

Quote of the moment: