"wow what a poetic way of expression and inspiring.. sure peace is some thing relates to hearts and souls.. so the spritual realtionship as you said is the better way to restore humanity .. best of luck..and thanks for sharing ideas.."
Here I prefer to present one of poems to let my readers know about my intentions...here is my poem..,
Tell me, am I alone?
If having east in heart
West in brain
South in eyes
North in vein
If I’m proud to be a human
wish to be a human
look to be a human
survive to be a human
sleep to be a human
dream to be a human
if I’m still wrong to be an human ?
then tell me friends!
how should I be?
if yes, I’m right to be an human
then let me enjoy my universal family
and to share pain and joys
with the children of Eve and Adam
1. SHLEDALAY AMAIL, "Broken Necklace" first Pashto book of poetry by Afzal Shauq, published in 1987,
2. AOWA GAMA MAZAL, "Journey of Seven Steps" first Pashto travelogue of seven Asian Countries.
3. PA LATUN STA DE SEHRAY, “In Search of Your Face," the second Pashto book of poetry, printed in 2003,
4. MAZAL PE WAURO BANDI, “Travel On the Snow" the second Pashto travelogue of seven European countries, England, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, Liechtenstein and Published in 2004,
5. DE LMAR DE KALI PR LOR, "Towards the Village of Sun", third Pashto travelogue, Italy, Spain, San Marino, Scotland, Monaco, and Netherland
6. PARUNI MAKHUNA. "Faces of Yesterday" first novel in Pashto by Afzal Shauq in Pashto language on a true love story. published 2006,
7. AFZAL..AFZAL SHAUQ, written by Haseena Gul on the literary works of Afzal Shauq. widely received, published 2006,
8. BRIDGING THE GAPS, this book contains articles of worldwide critics on Afzal Shauq works, compiled and composed by poetess Nazish Zafar,
9. TWIST OF FATES, The English translation of Afzal Shauq's poetry by US poetess Alley Boling, published 2006,
10 .MING YUN DE ZHUAN ZHE, a Chinese translation of his poetry by Chinese poetess Liu Li. published 2008,
11. AFZAL SHAUQ- EK TASSUR, a Urdu book written by Prof. Rashid Kundi, a thoughtful poetry of Afzal Shauq. published 2004.
12. THE AMBASSADOR FOR PEACE, written in 2009 by American poetess Heather Wilkins on the poetic peace based thoughts of Afzal Shauq,
13. AFZAL SHAUQ, THE PEACE WISHER, is a book containing worldwide critiques, compiled by Katherine MacDonald, available soon in all bookstores and online in international net sites.
14. TERROR IN THE EFFECTED REGIONS, a M. phil thesis of Canadian writer Kathy Bell, covering most of his poetry, declaring Afzal Shauq .. a hero in the effected areas,. especially in Afghan region.
15. AFZAL SHAUQ.. MON SEUL PROFESSEUR MEILLEUR TRO, literary work of Afzal Shauq in French done by Thylane Loubry, daughter of a famous film star Victoria Lourby,
16. QASAIS MUKHTARA LELBA'AS ANES-SALEM AFZAL SHAUQ, written in Arabic language by prominent poetess Merna Ibrahim,
17. LOVE KNOTS, a tribute to Afzal Shauq, and his poetic thoughts regarding love, humanity and peace. Written by famous American poetess Heather Wilkins 2010,
18. DAUGHTER OF PHARAOH, an English translation of Afzal Shauq’s Pashto / Afghani novel "Paruni Makhuna" written by Canadian writer Anthazia Kadir. Available on several sites on internet.
19. AFZAL SHAUQ... ARZUMUND E SULHA, a book of Persian translations of Afzal Shauq's poetry, written by Iranian known poetess Fatemeh Salahi ,
20- EL-SALAM YATMANI ELLA HALAM, (an Arabic research book regarding the worldwide critiques done on the poetic ideas of Afzal Shauq, compiled by researcher/student Naz Nen El- Gloome..
21- AFZAL SHAUQ, UN POÈTE D'HUMANITÉ ( A French book of Thylane Loubry, consists of translation of Afzal Shauq’s Poetry. The preface of this book has written by a famous French Film and Tv star Veronika Loubry .
22- AFZAL SHAUQ, POÈSIE NOUS FAIT PENSER (French Book of high profiled poetess and writer Gloria Massengo, contains on different sort of areas i.e Translation of worldwide critics and essays written on the poetic thoughts of Afzal Shauq.
23. PEACE POWER, the script for this book is almost ready for printing. It contains Afzal Shauq’s selected poems pertaining to love for humanity based peace in Pashto with translation into more than three dozens languages.
Afzal Shauq, The Peace Wisher Poet, also runs the international forum , Farishta Foundation International. It's members consists of writers/poets and artists as they come together, hand in hand to restore humanity based peace and love to all mankind.
To know more about Afzal Shauq, search/google his name. All of his work is available on international sites
wow what a poetic way of expression and inspiring.. sure peace is some thing relates to hearts and souls.. so the spritual realtionship as you said is the better way to restore humanity .. best of luck..and thanks for sharing ideas..