Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

Social/Humanity (160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ecological Disaster Looming in Gulf of Mexico

The Deepwater Horizon oil platform burns of the coast of Louisiana on Wednesday. Officials said the platform burned for 36 hours after a m…

Started by Eva Libre

5 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Hayyim Feldman

Honoring Gary Graig

I wish to express my infinite gratitude to Gary Craig, EFT founder, that today announced his retirement preannounced some months ago.The vi…

Started by Eva Libre

2 Jun 7, 2010

happy mothers day

a very happy mothers day to all my happy friends who are happy mothers out there and you know who you are. you're a super star, yes you are.

Started by Michael J Masiko

0 May 9, 2010

MAY YOUR DAY BE BRIGHT

MAY YOUR DAY BE BRIGHT Next time you think life is hard….think again TRULY AWESOME STORY ! ! ! ! ! Their firstborn son had been born witho…

Started by Eva Libre

5 May 4, 2010
Reply by Krystyna Bychowska

A VOLCANO WITH A MESSAGE?

What if this volcano in Iceland continues to cloud the airways? What if ALL planes are grounded for months on end? Will the birds applaud,…

Started by Patricia L Allen

0 Apr 17, 2010

"If I Could Be"

If I Could BeIf I could be thy light that shinesbright in your darkest nightIf I could be thy hand needed to dryyour too many tears tha…

Started by Eva Libre

8 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Bill

Take action today! New human right and Help President Obama end our long Nuclear Nightmare... campaigns

Help President Obama end our long Nuclear Nightmare... Israel/Paelstine Stop supermarkets profiting from the occupation... Put the interest…

Started by Eva Libre

0 Apr 9, 2010

The agonizing slow Death of our Oceans! Please help to make a change, take action now!

Aloha, all Peacemakers   Today I received this important e-mail and they want to share with you all!   Please help to make a change, take a…

Started by Eva Libre

3 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Paula

GM Food: Facts not Crops

The European Commission has just approved growing geneticallymodified crops for the first time in 12 years, putting the GMlobby's profits o…

Started by Eva Libre

5 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Paula

A Message by the WHALES !

CAPTIVITY LEADS TO INSANITY A Whale Protection organization (WDCS) reported that a trainer was killed by an "attack" of the male…

Started by Eckart

1 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Eckart

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY