Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX's Discussions (368)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"War, rapes, killing have no sense !!! This man is an model or all of the Peacemakers…"

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Jun 28, 2011 to Brian Haw: UK Anti-war protester who camped in Parliament Square dies

9 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX

"Peace and equity have to be our directions of behavior ... We have to keep Faith, Ho…"

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Jun 26, 2011 to Bilderberg 2011 - June 9 - 12, in St. Moritz, Switzerland

2 Jun 26, 2011

"Thanks for your message, Bon. Peace is always THE way. Love and peace for you and a…"

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied May 25, 2011 to Calling on all of our compassion: the death of Osama Bin Laden

15 May 25, 2011

"Thanks for sweet, profound and funny quotes.Thanks for sharing so simply and generou…"

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied May 25, 2011 to This Friday, April 22, Earth Day

5 May 26, 2011

"I hope everyone on Earth will learn or has already leran that every act of violence…"

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied May 9, 2011 to Calling on all of our compassion: the death of Osama Bin Laden

15 May 25, 2011

"When I was younger, I had the chance to dive with d female dolphin an it is one the…"

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Apr 25, 2011 to This Friday, April 22, Earth Day

5 May 26, 2011

"I already signed the pettion. I hope plenty of us (and aothers of course) will do to…"

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Apr 8, 2011 to Wikileaks whistleblower Bradley Manning is being tortured in a US military prison (PETITION)

2 Apr 8, 2011

"Yes ;  Love is all."

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Mar 27, 2011 to Being a loveful person

19 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Lynn H

"Absolutly. Love and Peace for all Beings."

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Mar 27, 2011 to Being a loveful person

19 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Lynn H

"Really inspiring sentence, Lynn. Is it yours ? Thanks for sharing and for inspiring…"

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Mar 26, 2011 to Being a loveful person

19 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Lynn H

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION
EVERYBODY
NOT JUST US"

Connect With Us!

We light a candle for all our friends and members that have passed to the other side.

Gone from our life and forever moved into our heart. ~ ❤️ ~

Grant us peace
#Ukraine

Two beautiful graphics for anyone to use, donated and created by Shannon Wamsely

Shannon Wamsley

Designed by Michelle Yd Frost

Windy Willow (Salix Tree)
Artist Silvia Hoefnagels
Ireland NOV 2020
(image copyright Silvia Hoefnagels)

She writes,
"Love, acceptance and inclusion. Grant us peace."

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Eva Libre.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service