Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

All Discussions Tagged 'peace' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jai Jagat 2020: A World March for Justice and Peace

JAIJAGAT GENEVA BE THE CHANGE... JAI JAGAT 2020: A WORLD MARCH FOR JUSTICE AND PEACE Jai Jagat 2020 in Geneva will be a Major internation…

Started by Eva Libre

3 Jun 25
Reply by Nada Jung

The Dalai Lama: Women are the Leaders of the Future

Danielle LaPorte recalls her meeting with His Holiness. Photo by Minette Layne. When I was about to turn thirty, I was given an opportuni…

Started by Eva Annemarie

0 May 30

Make peace with ourselves

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves." ~ His Holiness The Dalai Lama: “None of us wants problem…

Started by Eva Libre

0 Dec 4, 2018

What Does It Mean to Celebrate International Peace Day?

What Does It Mean to Celebrate International Peace Day? by Brad Evans From “State of Disappearance” series (2018) by Chantal Meza. We k…

Started by Eva Libre

1 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by Eva Libre

I AM A JEW. AND I CARE ABOUT YOU.

I AM A JEW. AND I CARE ABOUT YOU. Ana Yahud. Wa'ana 'ahtum bik. By Jeff Parness One week ago Friday, I had the privilege of speaking w…

Started by Eva Libre

8 Sep 8, 2018
Reply by Luna Arjuna

Peacemaking

"When we bear witness, when we become the situation -- homelessness, poverty, illness, violence, death -- the right action arises by itse…

Started by Eva Libre

3 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by desmond dillon

Gandhi's grandson urges change from within

Wishes Martin Luther King could have lived longer, done more Arun Gandhi speaks Sunday in Hazel Dell. (Steve Dipaola/for The Columbian)…

Started by Eva Libre

0 Jan 19, 2015

Is India Rejecting Gandhi?

Is India Rejecting Gandhi? by Arun Gandhi Ever since the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) was overwhelmingly voted into pow…

Started by Eva Libre

1 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by DAMIEN FERNANDES

Nobel peace summit cancelled after South Africa refuses visa for Dalai Lama

Jacob Zuma’s government accused of ‘selling its sovereignty’ to China for refusing to admit exiled Tibetan spiritual leader Agence France…

Started by Eva Libre

0 Oct 3, 2014

Somalia mothers cry for peace

Posted on Friday 10 December 2010 - 15:40 odowaa   Mohammed Odowa, AfricaNews reporter in Nairobi, Kenya About 150 Somali women in the cap…

Started by Eva Libre

3 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by drago kulic

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY