Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

Carmen Elsa Irarragorri-Wyland's Discussions (398)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, dear Margarida, I just post them for whomsoever wants or is interest in reading…"

Carmen Elsa Irarragorri-Wyland replied Mar 26, 2020 to Purim and the Book of Esther

2 Mar 26, 2020
Reply by Carmen Elsa Irarragorri-Wyland

"You are welcome, Margarida, there is a lot of truth in all of this, regardless wheth…"

Carmen Elsa Irarragorri-Wyland replied Feb 5, 2020 to The Ten Luminous Emanations-Seeing Our Blindness

3 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by MARGARIDA MARIA MADRUGA

"Yes, indeed, you are so right!"

Carmen Elsa Irarragorri-Wyland replied Jan 23, 2020 to Ten Luminous Emanations-The Essence of True Humility

4 Jan 23, 2020

"Yes, indeed!"

Carmen Elsa Irarragorri-Wyland replied Jan 22, 2020 to Ten Luminous Emanations-Choosing How to Manifest Our Desire

2 Jan 22, 2020

"Yes, indeed, Margarida, but not an easy task, by any means..."

Carmen Elsa Irarragorri-Wyland replied Jan 22, 2020 to Ten Luminous Emanations-What Makes a Person Righteous?

3 Jan 23, 2020

"Well, I would not say that, Margarida, because we are in a material world, we just h…"

Carmen Elsa Irarragorri-Wyland replied Jan 22, 2020 to Ten Luminous Emanations-The Essence of True Humility

4 Jan 23, 2020

"I am glad you liked, Margarida.  These writings are by Micheal Berg, explaining the…"

Carmen Elsa Irarragorri-Wyland replied Jan 22, 2020 to Ten Luminous Emanations-Transforming our desires

3 Jan 23, 2020

"Thanks, Margarida, I am glad you liked it. "

Carmen Elsa Irarragorri-Wyland replied Jan 22, 2020 to Ten luminous Emanations- The love of the Creator

2 Jan 22, 2020

"Of course these writings were written for Kabbalah students, and the readers of thes…"

Carmen Elsa Irarragorri-Wyland replied Jan 17, 2020 to Ten Luminous Emanations-Studying with New Eyes

2 Jan 22, 2020

"Yes, indeed, and much more also,because it does not matter who knows about it, but w…"

Carmen Elsa Irarragorri-Wyland replied Jan 16, 2020 to The Ten Luminous Emanations

3 Jan 22, 2020

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION
EVERYBODY
NOT JUST US"

Connect With Us!

We light a candle for all our friends and members that have passed to the other side.

Gone from our life and forever moved into our heart. ~ ❤️ ~

Grant us peace
#Ukraine

Two beautiful graphics for anyone to use, donated and created by Shannon Wamsely

Shannon Wamsley

Designed by Michelle Yd Frost

Windy Willow (Salix Tree)
Artist Silvia Hoefnagels
Ireland NOV 2020
(image copyright Silvia Hoefnagels)

She writes,
"Love, acceptance and inclusion. Grant us peace."

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Eva Libre.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service