The mandalas are also defined as a cosmological diagram that can be used for meditation. It consists of a series of concentric geometric forms arranged in various levels visuales.Los mandalasare not simple colored patterns . All elements are integrated in them have meaning. Meet some of the most used.
The meaning of the shapes of mandalas
- The circle mean distance, length, but also security, the Absolute, the real me.
- The square represents the stability and balance.
- The triangle relates to water , vitality and transformation.
- The cross is symbol -making. It can be identified with the cardinal points , but also the different directions.
- The spiral means vitality and is related to the energy healing .
- The heart is the union , the sun , love and happiness.
- The star symbolizes the spirituality and freedom.
- With the maze seeks the center of oneself.
- The butterflySymbolizes the self-renewal of the heart. Transformation and death.
- The pentagon represents the shape of the human body and the symbols of the land, water and fire.
- The hexagonThe union of opposites.
The meaning of colors Mandalas
Of course , each color has its own meaning in a mandala.
- White: the perfect color . It is light , purity , nothing.
- Black: Relates to the death , mystery and ignorance.
- Gray: color neutrality , wisdom and renewal.
- Green: Means nature , growth and hope .
- Blue: means peace , joy , contentment and peace.
- Red: Love , passion and sensuality.
- Yellow: Color of the sun , light and sympathy .
- OrangeEnergy, dynamism , ambition, tenderness, courage .
- Pink: women's and children's issues , gentleness , unselfishness .
- Purple: love of neighbor , idealism and wisdom.
- Green nature , balance , growth and hope.
- Violet: Music , magic , spirituality , transformation , inspiration.
- Gold: Wisdom , clarity , lucidity and vitality .
- Silver: extrasensory capacity , fluctuating emotions , welfare.