A common space for harmonic peacemakers
On one side of the tee box I read the following words:
"This sweet Chai we dedicate to the Love and Care between all living Beings on Earth.
- May the connection of affection and compassion increase with every cup of tea.
- May we be able to become aware, that the same incredible spark of life shines in all Beings.
- May we understand, that, what we do to others, we do to ourself.
We are one Earth. One Earth, or no Earth.
May we look through the eyes of the Yogi:
- God sleeps in the stones,
- God dreams in the plants,
- God awakens in the animals, and
- God becomes aware in the humankind.
This nice little proverb invited me to look for some illustrations -
On the other side of the tea box is printed a thought of Christian Morgenstern (1871-1914), a famous, german poet and writer:
"Entire aeons of Love will be needed, to reward the animals for all their services and merits toward us, and all they have to endure because of us. - "