Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX's Discussions (368)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"Love and Peace for all Beings"

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Mar 8, 2011 to Palestinians try to create 'Facebook revolution'

3 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX

"I pray/meditate for Pa;lestinians and all protagonists. And I look inot myself to di…"

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Mar 8, 2011 to Palestinians try to create 'Facebook revolution'

3 Mar 8, 2011

"Thanks for those precious links with informations, Eva. Let's reenforce our faith in…"

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Mar 7, 2011 to 5 Ways To Help Libyan Refugees

1 Mar 7, 2011

"Thanks for sharing, Eva. Movies are a precious way to go more inside us and to be co…"

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Feb 18, 2011 to Berlinale - 61st International Film Festival - Berlin

5 Feb 18, 2011

"Peace is the way ... It is our "job" to unfold Peace on Earth Love and Peace for al…"

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Feb 16, 2011 to Open letter from Jafar Panahi in English and Farsi - On the occasion of the Opening of the 61st Berlinale

3 Feb 16, 2011

"Me too ! Love and Peace for all Beings."

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Feb 11, 2011 to Berlinale - 61st International Film Festival - Berlin

5 Feb 18, 2011

"http://www.freetibetanheroes.org/ is a website where you can act to help Tibetan peo…"

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Feb 11, 2011 to Photo of the Day

4 Feb 11, 2011

"Peace on Earth for every kind of life."

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Jan 27, 2011 to The liberation of Auschwitz January 27, 1945

5 Jan 27, 2011

"All these horrible events can be a reference mark to help Humnaity to show its best…"

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Jan 27, 2011 to The liberation of Auschwitz January 27, 1945

5 Jan 27, 2011

"Thanks +++ Gratitude to the Dalaï Lama ! I followed his teachings in France several…"

Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX replied Jan 17, 2011 to Dalai Lama Photos - Sarnath Teaching - January 2011

5 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by tsering youdon

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION
EVERYBODY
NOT JUST US"

Connect With Us!

We light a candle for all our friends and members that have passed to the other side.

Gone from our life and forever moved into our heart. ~ ❤️ ~

Grant us peace
#Ukraine

Two beautiful graphics for anyone to use, donated and created by Shannon Wamsely

Shannon Wamsley

Designed by Michelle Yd Frost

Windy Willow (Salix Tree)
Artist Silvia Hoefnagels
Ireland NOV 2020
(image copyright Silvia Hoefnagels)

She writes,
"Love, acceptance and inclusion. Grant us peace."

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Eva Libre.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service