Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

Irit Hakim-Keller's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the post. I am proud to be  a member of asafeworldforwomen.org .:)   H…"

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Dec 29, 2010 to Christmas Victory! World's Youngest Imprisoned Blogger Released

4 Jan 3, 2011

"thanks :):)"

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Dec 10, 2010 to Peace Prize awarded in absentia

5 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Qais M. Yousef

"thank you for sharing this, Eva. human rights are being violated every day everywher…"

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Dec 10, 2010 to Peace Prize awarded in absentia

5 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Qais M. Yousef

"Thanks for reminding us of Lenon's B/d."

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Oct 9, 2010 to Yoko Ono - John Lennon 70th Birthday Message

6 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Irit Hakim-Keller

"A horrible event!!!!! Women are being still the target of violence all over the worl…"

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Sep 8, 2010 to The Kunan Poshpora Rape

3 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Imelda Maguire

"I have signed, and fwd to friends."

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Aug 19, 2010 to 'Urgent! Palestinian primary school under threat of demolition - Please sign the petition!

8 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Qais M. Yousef

"Dear Mona, Thanks very much for sharing this with all of us. I tip my hat for the co…"

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Aug 13, 2010 to Israeli Mother Addresses European Parliament By Nurit Peled-Elhanan

7 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Rosmarie Heusser

"It is never too late. It is always the right time for positive acts to make. thank y…"

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Jul 14, 2010 to Even the troops are waking up!

9 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Christine Quelch

"It is devastating, it makes me feel angry and frustrated...the humane -being destroy…"

Irit Hakim-Keller replied Jul 2, 2010 to Devastating Video of the Toll the Oil Slick Is Taking

3 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Béatrice LATEUR LACROIX

"Saras mom, God bless the Hamas?????????? this would be sound good from a Palestinian…"

Irit Hakim-Keller replied May 30, 2010 to Flotilla Set for Final Leg of Gaza Blockade - Busting Bid

7 May 31, 2010
Reply by Genie

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION