Peace for the Soul

A common space for harmonic peacemakers

Deborah J. Boyd's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Redirecting people is not an acceptable reply. I replied on the other discussion but…"

Deborah J. Boyd replied Dec 16, 2010 to It is a shame that the people who run this web site allow lies to be posted.

7 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by pascal

"Dearest Christine, Living in Australia I can see that you are a very romantic person…"

Deborah J. Boyd replied Dec 16, 2010 to President Obama Would Rather Kill Palestinians than Feed American Children

9 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by pascal

"You left out IBM. It should also be noted that many of the scientists who helped mak…"

Deborah J. Boyd replied Dec 12, 2010 to Who Financed Hitler?

6 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Eva Libre

"It is very hard to do anything about exploitation when the people living in these co…"

6 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Eva Libre

"While what most of this clip from You Tube indicates is true I wish to note that thi…"

6 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Eva Libre

"I disagree. Most of what I say is less biased than what you say. I will give you poi…"

Deborah J. Boyd replied Dec 12, 2010 to President Obama Would Rather Kill Palestinians than Feed American Children

9 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by pascal

"So this is no lie but it is history. My point was that it did not belong with the pi…"

Deborah J. Boyd replied Dec 12, 2010 to It is a shame that the people who run this web site allow lies to be posted.

7 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by pascal

"I totally disagree with you. America is not the hostage of American Jews nor of Isra…"

Deborah J. Boyd replied Dec 12, 2010 to President Obama Would Rather Kill Palestinians than Feed American Children

9 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by pascal

RSS

Quote of the moment:

"PEACE
NOT WAR
GENEROSITY
NOT GREED
EMPATHY
NOT HATE
CREATIVITY
NOT DESTRUCTION
EVERYBODY
NOT JUST US"

Connect With Us!

We light a candle for all our friends and members that have passed to the other side.

Gone from our life and forever moved into our heart. ~ ❤️ ~

Grant us peace
#Ukraine

Two beautiful graphics for anyone to use, donated and created by Shannon Wamsely

Shannon Wamsley

Designed by Michelle Yd Frost

Windy Willow (Salix Tree)
Artist Silvia Hoefnagels
Ireland NOV 2020
(image copyright Silvia Hoefnagels)

She writes,
"Love, acceptance and inclusion. Grant us peace."

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Eva Libre.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service